Cleaver Brooks NATCOM Burners Includes:
Precisely and repeatedly meter the fuel flow to your specific burner application. Our design team has in-depth experience with diverse fuel compositions, fuel supply conditions, and burner arrangements.
- NFPA 85, FM, CSA B149.3, ASME B31.1 or B31.3
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and hazardous locations designs
- Moisture removal management
- Pressure-reducing stations
- Gaseous fuel mixing station and knockout tanks
Retrofitting is simple with burner systems from NATCOM.
- Ultra-low-NOx emissions
- High turndown
- Multi-fuel capability
- Rapid load response
- Low excess air
- Other retrofit options: control systems, fuel trains, SCR
By optimizing the combustion air distribution and fuel mixing dynamics using proprietary CFD software, NATCOM-patented HyperMix™ technology can minimize NOx, CO, and PM emissions on new or retrofit projects meeting the most demanding air permit requirements.
- Ultra-low-NOx, CO, volatile organic compounds (VOC) and PM emissions
- Reliable air shutter and oil atomizer retraction mechanisms
- Stable and dependable ignition systems
- Low maintenance design
Flame stabilizer system with a two-zone fuel manifold generates uniform combustion and even heat distribution to fit any HRSG configuration. NATCOM’s in-house simulation experience allows accurate and complete modeling of the turbine exhaust flow, distribution grid, combustion, heat recovery system, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) performance.
- Self-supporting, high-temperature stainless steel assembly eliminates common “element sagging” issues
- An exclusive Retro™ fuel injection system enhances turbine exhaust gas (TEG) and fuel mixing for optimal flame control
- Flame stabilizing system (with TEG staged cooling zones) assures reliable, low-emissions performance and extended burner life
- Complete CFD analysis, design, and fabrication of TEG flow correction devices, including distribution grids, turning vanes, and anti-swirl systems
Specialty Burner System
The perfect burner solution for industrial drying, air heating, or thermal oxidizing processes. These custom systems feature cutting-edge engineering, system modeling, and testing to ensure the highest performance and lowest emissions in your thermal processing application.
- Lower NOx emissions
- Lower excess air
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced equipment footprint
- Greater flexibility to meet new challenges
Heavy-duty fan construction to reduce noise and prolong equipment life, a windbox-mounted control panel with swing-away capability for shipment clearance, a custom control system in single-point, parallel, or fully metered configuration, a precise, rugged CAMLINK™ system for single-point positioning, high turndown, excess O2 control, easy access, windbox-mounted fuel trains built per ASME B31.3, and compact arrangement with integrated air flow element and silencer. In addition, the NXT product line meets all NFPA and CSA guidelines and standards.
- Large capacity
- Stand-alone burner and windbox arrangements
- Air-handling equipment package
- Rack-mounted fuel trains
- Control system with fully metered CCS