Our Core Values
Working at Tundra Process Solutions is a wonderful experience that is constantly improving. Hard work is rewarded and fun is inevitable. Tundra takes pride in its culture, which is praised throughout the industry. The following explains why people continue to choose Tundra Process Solutions:
Safety, No Shortcuts
Why work at Tundra?
Going along with Tundra’s core value of “Learning Matters”, Tundra fully supports employee’s professional development. This is often done through financial aid, internal courses and any additional training needed for growth. Tundra also offers an optional internal training program called the Tundra Leadership Group. This group is self-directed and meets once a month after working hours to study different professional and personal development topics, often taking away homework.
Going along with Tundra’s core value of “Give Back”, Tundra maintains corporate commitment to community through actively supporting organizations such as The Kids Cancer Care Foundation, The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer, The Canadian Blood Services, and many more. Tundra is an ‘Imagine Caring Company’, which means a minimum of 1% of all profits are donated to the community. In addition to financial support, Tundra encourages employees to get personally involved in the community by volunteering their time, often during company hours.
Another core value at Tundra is “Be Positive and Have Fun”, which means that team building is encouraged across the company by offering numerous activities. The Tundra Team is encouraged to attend many different activities throughout the year that are exclusive to staff as well as many client events and trainings.
Some Activities offered throughout the year are:
- Weekly ‘Tundra Talk’ lunch & learns that are paired with ‘Tundra Bistro’
- Friday Social Hour each week that is often paired with an activity
- Annual Staff Holiday Party and Awards Ceremony
- Annual Office Holiday Decorating Challenge
- Weekly Spanish lessons
- Annual Stampede Fundraiser and BBQ & Client Appreciation
- A number of in-house client trainings
- A number of technical trade shows
- Quarterly staff & client Poker Tournaments
- Tundra ‘Making Life Easier’ program, which brings an array of personal services in-house to save employees time
If you feel this is the environment for you and you fit the criteria listed above, please check our current available positions. Tundra is always looking for quality candidates. We look forward to hearing from you!