Cleaver-Brooks’ energy recovery international Modular HRSGs are designed to accommodate exhaust flows greater than 400,000 lb/hr. The Modular HRSG is designed for maximum shop assembly which minimizes field erection time and costs.
We offer natural circulation designs for minimal parasitic power consumption and reduced maintenance of rotating equipment. Our expert engineering teams review every aspect of the design and incorporate proven design features across all product lines.
- Maximum shop assembly minimizes field erection costs
- Vertical tube natural circulation design
- Can accommodate addition of superheater
- Large separate steam drums with high efficiency drum internals
- Hydraulically matched system of downcomers and risers
- Ductwork, stacks, and platforms & ladders
- Supplemental firing systems designed to fire natural gas, #2 oil, process gas, digester gas, and landfill gas
- CO / NOx selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
- Only single source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and controls solutions